There are as many walks in the city as there are guides. The flexibility is almost unlimited, below you will see some examples.
- Architecture – 1600s, the stone city or the new modern architecture
- Cinemas, film and people in Gothenburg
- City – a little more than just the Aveny
- The Danish Street (historical way) – the history of the way in the past and present
- Eriksberg, the first city of Gothenburg and the shipyard era
- Gothenburg – anniversary 300 and 400 years respectively. Similarities and differences.
- The Hising´s park and S.A. Hedlund’s guestbook
- The mansion city of Lorensbergs during the shipowners’ era